Saturday, January 11, 2014

Photo A Day Jan 11


It's very important to have people help you blow out the candles when
you're 92




Today I am thanking God for:

31.  Birthday lunch with the family for my and my Aunt's birthday.  We made do with 10 candles as between the two of us 135 would have been required.  She might be 92 now but every school holidays Aunty Doris used to always take us to Manly or ice skating at Macquarie Centre in her little purple Torana (that later became my first car);

32.  Arnott's Creamy Chocolate biscuits;

33.  Another two lizards evicted from my house.  I may have screamed like a little girl when I thought this one was about to run up my leg.  Anyone got any tips for keeping them out?  I am tempted to get a cat.  Or dog.  Or whatever other animal can catch these creatures.





Psalm 107:1 
Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good; 
His love endures forever.

No comments: