Sunday, January 12, 2014

Photo A Day Jan 12

A bit of retro photography today
Nikon has a new digital camera that looks and feels
just like an old film camera.
I wants it... (this is not it - this is my actual old film camera)


Today I am thanking God for:

34.  My sister for minding the girls this evening so I could go to church and then do the grocery shopping - don't say I don't live on the wild side!  What would we do without Aunty Carolin?

35.  A bit of fun this afternoon with the old film camera;

36.  Digital cameras.  Who has the patience to wait for photos to develop?


Psalm 107:1 
Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good; 
His love endures forever.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated birthday Alison! We were camping and my phone went flat, so I was behind by a few days.From Fay.

Alison said...

Thanks Fay!