Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Photo A Day Jan 14

I love it when they play together.
Ashlea loves playing with 'my girls' as she calls her sisters.

Today I am thanking God for:

46.  My children's screen addictions.  I wasn't feeling so hot this morning but their love of screens meant they could entertain themselves for quite a few hours while I lazed on the lounge;

47.  A nanna nap (see above);

48.    Long sunny evenings to enjoy once the heat has eased off a bit.

Philippians 4:6 
Do not be anxious about anything, but by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.

3 comments:

Samantha said...

I hope you feel better as you wake up this morning.
Yesterday I was thankful for
42 a trip to the zoo and it not being too hot nor too crowded
43 Zoe and her friend Noah's enthusiasm and care for each other as they enjoyed the zoo together
44 no naps and the anticipation of an early night
45 that there is now no condemnation for those in Christ Jesus (any attempts on my part to be good enough for God are entirely unnecessary and indeed folly)

Alison said...

Glad you had fun at the zoo.

Hmmm that verse has cropped up for me a few times over the last few days too. A good reminder.

Anonymous said...

There are many vibrant colours in that photo. Your kids might love reading through this blog when they are older. From Fay.