Thursday, January 16, 2014

Photo A Day Jan 16

Super Neighbour Child Mia


Today I am thanking God for:

52.  Super Neighbour Kate!  Today we had planned to take the kids to the movies to see Frozen.  It was a great plan except that my tummy is still misbehaving and I ended up abandoning Kate with her children AND two of mine at the movies so I could come home and assume my rightful position on the throne.... ;

53.  Porcelain thrones, toilet paper, flushing pipes and all things sanitation;

54.  Ashlea's first sleep over.  She is very excited.  Mia is spending the night at our house and Ashlea is joining the girls for a camp out in the toy room.  I don't know how much sleep they will all get - Ashlea and her cat choir sing long into the night but moments of inclusion like this warm my heart.





Philippians 4:6 
Do not be anxious about anything, but by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.

5 comments:

Samantha said...

Hope you feel better tomorrow.
Today I am
49) thankful that I live in Sydney during this heat wave
50) thankful for internet sermons and some time to listen
51) thankful for a catch up with an old friend
52) thankful for an easy to find internet solution to microwave locked by children

Alison said...

It's nice for it to be warm without scorching hot isn't it!

Bethe77 said...

I love number 53. The porcelian throne adn toliet paper. Some of the most improtant things in life we sometimes forget to be so thankful for. Blessings

Alison said...

I know Bethe77 - it's when you really need these things that you realise how much we take them for granted!!

Sarah {the fontenot four} said...

Hope you're feeling better soon!! Have a great weekend and thanks for linking up!