Saturday, January 18, 2014

Photo A Day Jan 18

A video today instead of a photo...




Today I am thanking God for:

58.  A response from the Talking Tom people!!!  They sent Ashlea a special message and are going to send her a present in the mail.  HOW EXCITING!!!  The message cryptically says they are sending her a 'Talking Friends inspired gift that can't be bought in the shops'.  Oh please oh please oh please let it be a Foot Tom.  Or a crate of Foot Toms.  Whatever it is Ashlea will be thrilled.  I think I am just as excited as she is!

59.  Air conditioning on a hot day;

60.  Another lizard evicted.  A 'friend' told me not to worry about the lizards as they eat spiders and other nasties.  I told her that if I heard anything that sounded like a lizard eating a spider during the night that I would be on her door step!


Philippians 4:6 
Do not be anxious about anything, but by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.


(Direct link to Tom Video)

4 comments:

Big brother, Little sister. said...

" his head is in my room" is the best phrase I've heard tonight! She is hilarious!

Alison said...

I know Bron - her logic is crazy. It's perfectly OK for Singing Tom to have no head but for Talking Tom to have a broken foot is unacceptable and he can't be played with anymore!

Alicia - OneMotherHen said...

Yay for presents in the mail! Oh and after last week, yes, air conditioning :) Lovely to see Ashlea and her headless Tom :)

Alison said...

I know Alicia - we are very excited and talk about it every day!