Monday, January 20, 2014

Photo A Day Jan 20

Camp was so much fun Mum!  Do we have to come home?
Can we go again tomorrow?  PLEASE????


Today I am thanking God for:

64.  A successful first day of camp!  Emma was refusing to go this morning and had a rather impressive hissy fit in the church car park beforehand but she went and she HAD FUN!  They both had a great day and are very excited to go back tomorrow because they will be doing archery.  Mum - it's bows and arrows - just like in Minecraft;

65.  A friend willing to drive out to Smithfield to pick up Ashlea and I after we dropped the van in for it's modifications;

66.  A not too bad first day back at work.  Considering at this point I am so dehydrated I can barely see straight I was actually able to get some work done and feel like I knew what I was doing (we have a new system - not easy to learn when you only work 5 hours a week!).

67.  And lastly I hate to admit it but I am going to have to give thanks for the LIZARDS.  A friend just messaged me to say she saw a whole bunch of lizards on her walk today and it made her think of me and pray for our family.  I am thankful that pesky lizards are part of God's plan.

1 Tim 4:4-5 
For everything God created is good, and northing is to be rejected if it is received with thanksgiving, because it is consecrated by the word of God and prayer **

** This verse is actually talking about food but it seems it could also be read with lizards in mind don't you think...

No comments: