Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Photo A Day Jan 21

How many minutes between getting in the door and ending up here do you think?


Today I am struggling to feel thankful as I am still sick.  This intestinal plague is of biblical proportions!!!

Today I am thanking God:

68.  That I got a cancellation with my regular doctor (yes I know I probably should have gone before day 8 of the plague but better than not going at all);

69.  For antibiotics to hopefully treat the plague - please pray they work and have no side effects (the packet seems to indicate that the side effects could be similar to the plague symptoms so I'm not too thrilled about taking them);

70.  My comfy couch to lay on - even though I know there is still a lizard in here somewhere.

1 Tim 4:4-5 
For everything God created is good, and northing is to be rejected if it is received with thanksgiving, because it is consecrated by the word of God and prayer

7 comments:

Deb said...

OH dear! Go away, plague! I'll be praying for ya.

Heda said...

2 minutes? Great pic. The little one athletic enough to do the two (or maybe one) leg stool sitting is impressive.

Alicia - OneMotherHen said...

Doesn't sound like a lot of fun. Hope the pills work without the side effects xx
Is it more like seconds to get the computers? :)

Samantha said...

I'm sorry to hear you are still sick. Will pray those antibiotics do the right thing by you.

Alison said...

Thanks Deb and Samantha!

Alicia - yes it is more like seconds.

Heda - they both balance like that - not sure how long the cheapo stools from Ikea will last!

FirePhoto23 said...

Whats the matter? Hope they can give you something to make you feel better soon... I have been following your blog for quite sometime. I love hearing how you are all thriving!

Alison said...

Thanks FirePhoto23 - think I am finally on the mend!