Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Photo A Day Jan 22

Cuddles on the couch with Mumma
Do these children even remotely look like they could belong to me???


Today I am thanking God:

71.  That the antibiotics have started to work;

72.  That Ashlea is very good at entertaining herself.  Her new favourite place is the bathroom / laundry.  It has great acoustics so she shuts herself in there and sings, chats and yells to the talking apps on her ipad - and then giggles hysterically at the echo;

73.  A catch up with a friend I haven't seen for at least a year.


1 Tim 4:4-5 
For everything God created is good, and northing is to be rejected if it is received with thanksgiving, because it is consecrated by the word of God and prayer

3 comments:

Alicia - OneMotherHen said...

Of course! Beautiful Mum, gorgeous children :) had to smile about Ashlea and the laundry.

FirePhoto23 said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better!!! We live on Long Island in NY and we just got 10 inches of snow here and it has been REALLY cold for weeks. I love seeing your kids enjoy their summer vacation while we are freezing!!!

Alison said...

Thanks Alicia - most people think they look like their dad more than me!

FIrePhoto23 - I do the same thing when we are in winter and you are in summer. Although we don't get the snow. I don't think I'd ever leave the house if it snowed!