Happy 'Straya Day!!
|Ashlea has assumed the fireworks position.|
Apparently it is possible to block your ears
while holding a furby
Today I am thanking God for:
83. This great country that we live in with all it's associated freedoms and privileges;
84. Ashlea's new found love of fireworks displays. After many years of hysterics she now loves them - as long as she can block her ears;
85. Friends who share their picnic blankets at the fireworks;
86. A special boy's first ever successful fireworks viewing;
87. Ashlea's ability to make us all laugh. Carolin made a yummy flourless chocolate cake and shared it with us today. The girls and I were discussing which piece belonged to me and I explained that my piece was the one with the cream on it. "Just like my butt" pipes up Ashlea. NO, nothing like the cream we use on your butt Ashlea but thanks for the laugh.
1 Tim 4:4-5
For everything God created is good, and northing is to be rejected if it is received with thanksgiving, because it is consecrated by the word of God and prayer