Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Photo A Day Jan 28

Finally got around to getting Emma's bone age x-ray



Today I am thanking God for:

91.  Emma's co-operation at her x-ray today - she tried to convince me she needed a treat for having a 'big scary x-ray' until we got there and she realised how not big and scary it was and that she didn't have a leg to stand on;

92.  Tolerant staff and families who had no choice but to listen to Singing Angela in the (impressively echo-ey) waiting room, pharmacy, ward etc while we traipsed around and did our last minute hospital business;

93.  Cuddles with my girls.  I can't believe how grown up they are - going into Year 4 and Year 2 tomorrow.  How did that happen???


Psalm 7:17 
I will give thanks to the Lord because of his righteousness; I will sing the praises of the name of the Lord Most High. 

1 comment:

Heda said...

Good on the big girl.