Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Photo A Day Jan 7

History repeats itself.  As a child I had swimming lessons in
January.  For that week it was always cold and rainy.
So the cycle repeats itself with my children.

Today I am thanking God for:

19.  Bumping into a friend we haven't seen for ages at swimming;

20.  The sound of my girls playing together.  They are all such screen addicts that I have had to introduce 'Compulsory Outdoor Fun Time' and also 'Compulsory Play With Ashlea Time'.  Play with Ashlea time seems to involve much squealing and giggling.  I LOVE listening to it;

21.  An outing to Max Brenner tonight with some mums who get it.


Psalm 107:1 
Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good; 
His love endures forever.

5 comments:

Big brother, Little sister. said...

Love Audrey's bathers xx hooray for less screen time and more giggles xx balancing three kids is a full time job!

Alison said...

The bathers came with the spa from Starlight. They are gorgeous and have lasted way better than the 'regular' ones. I will have to make a note of the brand so I can get more when she outgrows them!

ferfischer said...

First - they are the same height! Penny is also catching up to Max. Also, last year, in June our first swim meet was 50 degrees (10C)! BRRR.

Alison said...

Yes - one of the things I am going to follow up on this year is Emma's growth (or lack thereof)!

How are you surviving the cold over there now? We keep hearing about it being arctic conditions in the US at the moment!

Heda said...

Gorgeous pic.