(Video link A New Tom)
108. A day 'in the office' instead of working from home and the benefits that come with that... like a chance to chat with colleagues...and have hot chips for lunch;
109. Piano lessons with a new teacher who also teaches singing (Audrey is in heaven);
110. A friend picking up some feeding bags from the hospital for me so I didn't have to make a special trip just to get them;
111. A return to bible study groups now that school has gone back;
112. Hearing my big girls read to each other;
113. Getting together to talk and pray with other mums who have kids with special needs;
114. Getting a whole lot of boring paperwork done. I don't see how one small person can generate soooooo much paperwork but she does;
115. A cancellation at the paediatrician tomorrow for Emma;
116. Neighbours to walk Audrey and Ashlea to school while I take Emma to her appointment. Seems legit to ask them now that they actually have a child at school;
117. The love of a girl and her Talking Tom. Ashlea is loving having a new Tom and I love seeing her so happy. I am also loving that Furby has been knocked off his noisy perch.
|All is right in Ashlea's world...|
Devote yourselves to prayer, being watchful and thankful.