Sunday, February 2, 2014

Thankfulness Continued

So even though I'm not posting daily thank yous I'm still writing them down - to be randomly posted when I get around to it.

I thanking God for:

Feb 1

103.  A trip to the movies with the girls.  I decided after last week's successful ice skating session that we needed to schedule in more fun.  I am trying to set aside Saturday afternoons for 'Saturday Afternoon Fun Time' with the girls.  So far ice skating and the movies have cost me a small fortune so next week we might go for something cheaper!

104.  Time for a bit of driving practice for Ashlea - now that the chair has been made right hand drive she is havaing less crashes - although I don't let her drive in the house yet as she scrapes the walls and crashes into the furniture.  I did enter her crash video into Australia's Funniest Home Videos after a friend suggested it - maybe she will win enough money to repair the damage she is doing while learning to drive;

Feb 2

105.  Aunty Carolin helping on the pizza production line.  Home made pizza always sounds like an easy dinner but ends up taking ages by the time you make the dough (and extra gluten free dough) and cut up all the toppings;

106.  A productive Sunday afternoon - groceries purchased, today and tomorrow's dinners cooked, school lunches in the freezer, uniforms laid out and tomorrow's washing hung out today.  I'm never that organised which is why it is noteworthy.


Psalm 7:17 
I will give thanks to the Lord because of his righteousness; I will sing the praises of the name of the Lord Most High. 

No comments: