Monday, February 10, 2014

Thankfulness Feb 10

Anyone with Menieres does not leave home without their
emergency supply...

Today has been a bit rough.  I woke up this morning with a jolt - a jolt of dizziness the likes of which I have not experienced for years.  It was not pleasant and it sent me into a panic.  I have suffered incredibly debilitating dizziness in the past (imagine months and months of laying on the couch barely able to move).  My mind immediately started racing thinking "I can't look after my family and be dizzy!  I can't do this God.  It's too much".   I'm still freaked out and would love it if you would pray that the dizziness would go away - never to return!

Even on difficult days it is still possible to see God at work though.  Today I am thanking God for:

127.  Drugs - and that I have a supply readily available and that they worked to subdue the dizziness;

128.  That my sister left late for work today (she usually leaves before we get up!) and was able to help get the girls ready and walk them to school;

129.  For an emergency appointment with my neurologist.  He wasn't sure if it was a positional thing or a Meniere's thing (I get both - my left ear is totally stuffed) but even if sometimes there are no clear answers it's nice to at least be taken seriously.


Eph 5:20
....always giving thanks to God the Father for everything, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ...



2 comments:

Deb said...

You betcha, I'll be praying about the dizziness.

Alison said...

Thanks Deb - much appreciated.