Thursday, February 20, 2014

Thankfulness Feb 20

Today I am thanking God for:

1 week down...how many to go?


157.  Week one of homework survived - we even practised Ashlea's words for her spelling test tomorrow;

158.  A lovely sunny but not too hot day;

159.  The opportunity and privilege it is to read the bible with other women.


We may have survived week 1 of homework but this picture found by my friend Kim pretty much sums up my feelings about homework:





1 Chronicles 29:13
Now, our God we give you thanks, and praise your glorious name.

1 comment:

Alicia - OneMotherHen said...

I love that passage from the Chronicles, how many times I have thanked god every week! Small blessings! I am so not looking forward to any sort of homework, so many tears and frustration from both parties!