Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Thankfulness Feb 25


I'm thriving thanks to the gift of organ donation!


Today I am thanking God for:

172.  The 391 organ donors last year who enabled 1122 Australians to receive the gift of life;

173.  My great group of bible study ladies;

174  Tissues, tissues and more tissues ... Ashlea shared her cold with me.


Psalm 107:8 
Let them give thanks to the Lord for his unfailing love
, and his wonderful deeds for mankind.

Don't forget you can still share Ashlea's Donate Life Video.

1 comment:

Caroline said...

I just wanted to say that Ashlea looks beautiful in these photos - they really do show how much she is thriving.

Caroline (I think I have commented once or twice before, but it must have been a long time ago)

P.S. Your blog is very encouraging, I need the reminder to be thankful too