Monday, March 10, 2014

Thankfulness Mar 10

Today I am thanking God:


How many floaties do I need Mum?

212.  That my working week is over - well - the paid part of the working week anyway;

213.  That Emma's birthday 'party' is organised - we are taking a few friends ice skating rather than having a big party (win for Mummy);

214.  For the chance to go to the swimming carnival tomorrow with Ashlea.  I thought I better post a picture of her today as I will be IN the water with her tomorrow so probably won't get to take a pic.  Wish us luck!  She has never swum on her own (with floaties but no adult help) so it could be interesting.  I am taking the swim ring, 2 pairs of arm floaties, a swim vest and a back bubble.  Surely she will stay afloat with all that???


Psalm 69:30 
I will praise God’s name in song and glorify Him with thanksgiving.

4 comments:

Heda said...

She is looking absolutely amazing. Good luck with the swimming. What aids will you be wearing?

Alison said...

Ha ha Heda - I am just hoping the pool is not too deep as I will be in walking alongside her while she swims. I'm not very tall...

Sandra said...

Go Ashley!!! We want a video!!!

And good swimming to Emma and Audrey.

Keep hanging in there Alison - you are such a fantastic encouragement.

Alison said...

Thanks Sandra - video is in the next post!