Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Thankfulness Mar 12

Today I am thanking God for:

Oh the cuteness!


218.  A great IEP meeting for Ashlea.  Often IEP meetings can be a source of frustration and tears for parents - not this one.  If anything the only tears would have been tears of happiness. Everyone on Ashlea's team is on the same page and keen to see her succeed.  I have to be careful what I say as her teacher reads this blog sometimes (everyone say hello to Mrs W) but what I LOVE about Ashlea's teacher this year is that she really pushes the kids to achieve all that they can and then is genuinely delighted in their successes.  I think we are in safe hands;

219.  A Facebook chat with an old friend;

220.  A lovely offer from another friend (see picture above).  I am sorely tempted to say yes and the girls REALLY REALLY want me to say yes.  My heart says yes but my head is not liking the idea of fur and cat poop.  Any thoughts?


Psalm 69:30 
I will praise God’s name in song and glorify Him with thanksgiving.

No comments: