Thursday, March 13, 2014

Thankfulness Mar 13

Apparently today is World Kidney Day.

Today I am thanking God for:

221.  My own working kidneys - I take them for granted each and every day of my life;

222.  This kidney that is keeping Little Duck alive;



Shh...I'm not meant to have this pic...I might have to delete it.
Yes it is Murray's kidney that is now in Ashlea.

223.  My community of kidney friends.


Look what I caught this Kidney Kid doing yesterday...


Psalm 69:30 
I will praise God’s name in song and glorify Him with thanksgiving.


PS For those wondering about the cat - I went and saw him.  He was lovely and friendly but he made me itch.  Audrey was devastated when I said no cat.  I may have promised to look into the idea of an assistance dog to make up for it... 

PPS For those wondering about the car - I haven't made a decision yet but I might have by tomorrow.  Watch this space!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Walking on the concrete is the most awesome naughty thing I've ever seen!!

Bethe77 said...

So many things we dont even think about that we take for granted. WOW! Kidney! Yes so thankful for that working little organ! Thank you for the small reminders of out functioning body parts. Praying for your precious little ones and your family. Blessings

Alicia - OneMotherHen said...

lol. love the video, how wonderful is the miracle of being given a kidney xx :)

Jessica said...

She's a Champ. I did notice her at school one day walking up the ramp, and I was so impressed how well she was walking!!

Alison said...

Yes the walking is pretty awesome!

Jessica I hope at school she was at least using her walker!!

Bethe77 - it's so easy to forget how much work our kidneys do. I have always taken them for granted.

Alicia - the kidney is a great gift :)