Friday, March 14, 2014

Thankfulness Mar 14

Today I am thanking God for:

Look how little it is compared to the van!!

224.  A car decision made - a second hand Hyundai i30 - small but big enough to fit the manual wheelchair in the boot in an emergency.  My choice may have been based more on the fact that the salesman had premature twins AND a sibling with a disability than on anything else.  Oh well, it's a car.  I'm sure it will get us from A to B - that's all we need;

225.  A birthday present for Emma found on eBay (she wants a particular Pokemon character that I haven't been able to find ANYWHERE else);

226.  Arrowroots with butter for afternoon tea - thanks Susan for the great suggestion!


Psalm 69:30 
I will praise God’s name in song and glorify Him with thanksgiving.

3 comments:

Bomber Leather Jackets said...

The i30 is a great car, one of the best Hyundai have to offer. Good choice.

Alicia - OneMotherHen said...

Oooh nice car!
I remember we used to eat those big bush biscuits with margarine all the time when we were kids :)

Alison said...

Yes - best thing about the car is that it is SMALL compared to the van!!