Saturday, March 15, 2014

Thankfulness Mar 15

Today I am thanking God for:


In honour of multiple birth awareness week...


227.  An encouraging afternoon with women from church getting to hear how God has been working in people's lives;

228.  No lightning strikes in my street in today's storm (that made the news anyway);

229.  Blood donors.  A few of my Facebook friends have recently posted about being donors.  THANK YOU.  In the photo below Ashlea is mid-transfusion - she had at least 3 or 4 transfusions in the nursery and one during her transplant last year.  Audrey also had 1 or 2 in the nursery.

August 2006 - 4 months actual / 1 month corrected




Psalm 69:30 
I will praise God’s name in song and glorify Him with thanksgiving.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I want to cuddle them! From Fay

Alicia - OneMotherHen said...

Sweet little babies xx
Lightning strikes, that sounds a bit scary!

Alison said...

Yes Fay - I want to go back and cuddle them too!!

Yes Alicia - a guy down the road was raking leaves while holding an umbrella during an electrical storm..