Sunday, March 16, 2014

Thankfulness Mar 16

Today I am thanking God for:


5 Veggie Curries for the kids to turn their noses up at

230.  A half a dozen lovely people who are going to take turns hanging out with Ashlea after church on Sundays so I can have a cup of tea and a chat with the grown ups;

231.  My Thermomix / Tupperware combo.  While cooking dinner tonight I was also able to whip up a veggie curry in Thermie and freeze it in my Heat 'N Eats.  The joke is on me though - even though I feel virtuous for using all those veggies to make a curry there is no way my kids will actually eat it;

232.  A little Sunday arvo snooze on the couch while it rained outside.

Psalm 69:30 
I will praise God’s name in song and glorify Him with thanksgiving.

2 comments:

Alicia - OneMotherHen said...

Oh I know the pain of refused beautiful meals. sigh. Plug on.
Yay for a sunday arvo snooze. Enjoy your after church cuppas xx

Alison said...

Thanks Alicia - I'm REALLY looking forward to my after church cuppa!