As usual though the star of the show has helped redeem St Patrick's day. In school today Ashlea's class had to come up with something or someone who is worth more to them than a pot of gold. Ashlea's answer was Emma - because she's my sister and she plays the sock game with me.
|Behold - the sock game - in which Ashlea squeals with laughter while Emma|
throws socks at her.
Best played in the dark with disco music playing...
So today I am thanking God for:
233. My 3 girls and the fun that they have together - particularly when they play the sock game;
234. Ashlea choosing one of her sisters (rather than Talking Tom or a Furby ha ha) as her 'worth more than a pot of gold' item;
235. The doctor who diagnosed my TTTS all those years ago. As much as I look back on TTTS as the beginning of 'everything' if I hadn't been diagnosed when I was most likely my waters would have broken and I would have had the girls prior to 24 weeks;
236. The gut instinct that made me insist of having that extra scan when I did. My original OB was a bit blasé about everything and didn't have my next scheduled scan until 28 weeks - which would have been w a y too late;
237. For the thriving, healthy, happy, delightfully fun little people those two tiny babies are growing into.
|Not exactly 8 years ago - probably 8 years and|
4 weeks ago - 18 week u/s.
Don't ask me who is who!!!
Psalm 9:1I will give thanks to you, Lord, with all my heart; I will tell of all your wonderful deeds.