Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Thankfulness Mar 18

Today I am thanking God for:

238.  A feeding bag WIN - Ashlea will now be allocated 360 feeding bags per year (up from 270 - and when extras cost $8 a pop that is a significant saving);

239.  A letter advising me that Audrey has been chosen to audition for a special something (I don't really know what) at choir;

240.  The opportunity to see Ashlea get her swimming carnival ribbons in assembly today;


241.  The fact that my little chickies were both WAY up the back of the assembly hall far away from the child who chose the school song as the perfect time to have a power spew.  Seriously I don't know how my teacher friends do it.

Participation in freestyle, backstroke, breaststroke
and the noodle race.  Didn't seem to matter that
all strokes looked the same :)

Psalm 9:1 
I will give thanks to you, Lord, with all my heart; I will tell of all your wonderful deeds.

2 comments:

Alicia - OneMotherHen said...

It all sounds fabulous! Congrats to Ashlea for her swimming achievements :)

Alison said...

Thanks Alicia - she had so much fun at the carnival.