Sunday, March 2, 2014

Thankfulness Mar 2

Today is the last day of Donate Life week.  Please keep sharing Ashlea's message so that more lives can be saved through the amazing gift of organ donation.





Today I am thanking God:

189.  for the opportunity to share our story in church today;

190.  that I didn't have a coughing fit during it (I had nightmares about having a choking fit in front of the whole church);

191.  for friends whose support I couldn't do without;

192.  for friends and neighbours to feast on afternoon tea leftovers with.

Psalm 107:8 
Let them give thanks to the Lord for his unfailing love
, and his wonderful deeds for mankind.

1 comment:

Alicia - OneMotherHen said...

My brother is waiting for a kidney, he has only just gone on the list. So sad that someone has to lose their life to make his more comfortable. I am thankful that when he does receive one, that his donor had the chat.