Thursday, March 20, 2014

Thankfulness Mar 20

Today I am thanking God for:




245. Long Autumn afternoons - sadly daylight saving will be over all too soon;

246.  School disco fun - and friends to share the drop off / pick up frenzy with;

247.  Other children who play WITH Ashlea.  She loves it.  I love it.  It warms my heart;

248.  A lizard evicted.  I don't know if it was the one that moved in a month ago or if it is another of his friends?


Psalm 9:1 
I will give thanks to you, Lord, with all my heart; I will tell of all your wonderful deeds.

4 comments:

Alicia - OneMotherHen said...

Hopefully the lizard didn't have friends! Enjoy the last of these autumn days xx

Aleks Slocum said...

Popping over from The Fontenot Four link up. That is one of favorite Psalms! Good luck with you lizard problem. I grew up in the desert and we always had lizards sneaking in.

Sarah {the fontenot four} said...

Love your list! I would also be especially thankful to have a lizard evicted from my house! We once had a little garden snake get in. I'm thankful we found it when we did - not sure where it would have gotten to if we hadn't!! Thanks for linking up. :)

Alison said...

Thank you all for your lizard sympathy!! My Aussie friends are getting sick of hearing about my lizard woes :)