Saturday, March 22, 2014

Thankfulness Mar 22

Hungry Tom???


Today I am thanking God for:


252.  Chicken and chips for Saturday night dinner;

253.  Friends who get it.  I know my goal for the year was to find 1000 original things to be thankful for but I just can't overstate how much it means to have friends who get it, who are willing to stand with me in difficult times and who pray for me even when I can't pray for myself;

254.  A new friend for Emma - a girl from church who she has MUCH in common with - from anxiety to Minecraft to a Dad with a brain injury.  We so need to be friends with these people - hopefully it will mean new friends for all of us not just Emma!!

Psalm 9:1 
I will give thanks to you, Lord, with all my heart; I will tell of all your wonderful deeds.

1 comment:

Alicia - OneMotherHen said...

lol, that's a funny Tom picture.
Hooray for good friends xx