Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Thankfulness Mar 25

Today I am thanking God:


It's that time again...

262.  That Ashlea doesn't understand the benefits of auto-fill when typing her spelling lists - that temptation would be too much for Emma;

263.  For a fun after school birthday party for Audrey to attend today;

264.  For Ashlea-isms - over the last few days we've had the following statements:

Oh look - my favourite word - M E N.
I promise not to poop in the bath. 
I am happy without pants.


Col 3:15
Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful.

4 comments:

Big brother, Little sister. said...

I love her no pants line! Awesome!

Heda said...

Ashlea has her priories sorted. She'll be fine.

Alison said...

Yes - she'd be very happy without pants every day!

Alicia - OneMotherHen said...

Love the ashleaisms :)