Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Thankfulness Mar 26

Today I am thanking God for:

Traditional Korean chopsticks - look how skinny and slippery they are..
I'd starve for sure!


265.  Aunty Carolin's safe arrival back in the country;

266.  A catch up with a lovely friend from our old church.  This person was my bible study leader around the time the twins were born and was very much responsible for any shreds of sanity I had left at the time;

267.  The first stage of Emma's 'Australian Heroes' project completed without me tearing ALL my hair out;

268.  The pearls of wisdom that come home from school with Ashlea each day.  Apparently Ashlea is not the only one in her class that comes out with classic one-liners - today Ashlea let rip with a MASSIVE FART in class and one of her class mates turned to her and said that it sounded like she had dynamite in her pants!  He wasn't wrong...


Col 3:15
Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful.

1 comment:

Alicia - OneMotherHen said...

LOL at the fart comment. Yay for catching up with old friends xx