Saturday, March 29, 2014

Thankfulness Mar 29

Today I am thanking God for:

Ice Skating Fun!

276.  A successful birthday party for Emma - we took a small group of her friends ice skating.  I have never done an 'organised party' before but let me tell you it was worth every cent!  I didn't have to do a thing;

277.  That Emma is much more settled at school and with her friends at the moment and was able to thoroughly enjoy her party without anxiety;

278.  Generous friends.  Someone did a drive-by gift bombing and left us a generous gift today.  Whoever you are THANK YOU.  It's driving me crazy trying to work out who it might be!


She actually let go of the wall for a few seconds...


Faster Mummy!

The daredevil



Some of you may be aware that today is also Kidney-versary day.  I will have a kidney related post tomorrow but thought I'd leave today's post just about Emma's birthday - it's bad enough that her actual birthday falls on brain injury anniversary day.  I had been wanting to sing Happy Birthday to the Kidney at the party this afternoon but Ashlea's reaction to 'that song' when it was sung for Emma meant that there was NO WAY we were going to risk singing it again!


The birthday song... yes I videoed her meltdown.  Ashlea told me I could put it on Facebook to show Mrs W (her teacher):




That song.

Col 3:15
Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful.

4 comments:

Lissa said...

I always wondered, how is Murray doing?

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Emma, from Fay.

Alison said...

Thanks Fay.

There is a post on Apr 1st that mentions Murray :)

Alicia - OneMotherHen said...

Great idea for a birthday outing, they all look so happy.