Monday, March 3, 2014

Thankfulness Mar 3 - Shower Singalong Edition

Today I am thanking God for:

193.  the power of screen time to get my girls to tidy their bedrooms;

194.  shower time with the girls - there is always raucous singing and lots of fun;

195.  the Ashlea interpretation of things (see below).

Here is Audrey's shower version of Let it Go followed by Ashlea's interpretation.  The last line is the funniest - the actual words are 'the cold never bothered me anyway'.  Check out Ashlea's interpretation...


Audrey in the shower...




Ashlea's interpretation....


Link to Audrey singing
Link to Ashlea singing


For those who didn't quite catch it she sings 'You just can't be bothered anyway".  Wondered where she would have heard a line like that??



Col 3:17 
And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.

3 comments:

Felicity said...

Wow! Audrey sounds beautiful! No wonder she's in choir. She can sing for me any day... I love Ashlea singing too and that last line is brilliant! I think I've sung that line to myself many a time!

K said...

Awww, so cute! Audrey's singing is quite impressive, and I love love love Ashley's creative song lyrics! Thanks for making me smile.

K said...

Oops -- I meant to write "Ashlea," not "Ashley"...sorry for the misspelling! Long day :)