Saturday, March 8, 2014

Thankfulness Mar 8

Today I am thanking God for:

It's Time to Sing!!!


205.  The Frozen Movie Sing-A-Long - the girls (and I) loved it;

206.  New glasses for everyone.  I think all 5 of us have had a new pair this year - hopefully there won't be too many breakages between now and next January when we can claim another pair. Sadly I am the worst of us all for breaking glasses - even worse than Miss Ashlea;

207.  No scratches on my new car despite a man on a motorised scooter wedging himself between my nudge bar and a wall;

208.  No injuries to other shoppers in K-Mart today....what is wrong with this picture...?


Watch Out Everyone!!!

Col 3:17 
And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome pic!!