Thursday, April 10, 2014

Thankfulness Apr 10

Today I am thanking God for:






316.  My 3 Mad Hatters;

317.  A vacuumed car;

318.  Audrey's gracious nature.  When talking about today's Easter Hat parade Audrey told me all the parents had to get up and do the chicken dance with their kids.  Obviously I would have  to choose which twin to dance with and immediately Audrey said 'it's OK - you can go with Ashlea';

319.  That I didn't have to choose between my twins OR dance the chicken dance at the parade;

320.  Spending lunch time with Ashlea and Audrey at school with some of Ashlea's classmates.  PS Don't ever play card memory games with them - they're terrible cheats!


1 Thessalonians 5:18 
Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.

3 comments:

Sandra said...

Thank you Alison, I love getting your blog posts via email. I'm limping (mentally) towards a holiday at the moment and it is a constant encouragement for me every night.

jviola79 said...

I so enjoyed seeing those hats on those faces! You are blessed!

Anonymous said...

Have a nice Easter holiday everyone! From Fay.