Monday, April 14, 2014

Thankfulness Apr 14

Today I am thanking God for:


Perfect Pyjama Day - iPad, Cat Choir, Talking Tom and Furby

331.  A pyjama day for the first day of the holidays;

332.  A public holiday next Monday and an appointment the one after which means no work for me until May;

333.  A jumping castle booked for Ashlea's party.  I wasn't going to do it this year but couldn't resist.  I got one with a nice big opening at the front so it will be easy for the kids to get in. Hopefully some of the parents will help act us catchers in case that means it is also easy for the kids to fall out!

Psalm 69:30 
I will praise God’s name in song and glorify him with thanksgiving.


1 comment:

Heda said...

I may have missed an important post but why is one member of the cat choir headless? Singing must be difficult without a head.
PS I've adopted pyjama days as part of my special occasional super indulgent gift to myself and I LOVE them! Wish they came around more frequently. And I LOVE my iPad.