Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Thankfulness Apr 16

Today I am thanking God for:

Let it go...

337.  A sibling day for Emma and Audrey to attend.  It's so good for the girls to hang out with other siblings and talk about what it is like to be a sibling as well as just be kids and have fun.  One of the exercises they did was to write their worries on slips of paper and then tie them to balloons and release them.  I'm glad Emma in particular got to do this but I also love the way her brain carries the exercise to it's logical conclusion resulting in her desire to see the face of the person who finds all the worries landed in their backyard;

338.  The Compulsory Outdoor Fun Time provided by sibling days;

339.  Some paperwork taken care of (including the paying of my huge tax bill - ouch);

340.  Wheelchair repairs completed.

Psalm 69:30 
I will praise God’s name in song and glorify him with thanksgiving.

1 comment:

Heda said...

Emma is a great kid.