|Friends who push Ashlea on the swing...|
345. That first Good Friday where God so showed his love for the world that he gave his one and only Son so that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life;
346. Gorgeous autumn afternoons spent with friends (especially when those friends push Ashlea on the swing for you);
347. The reactions of friends who haven't seen Ashlea for ages when they see her walk out to meet them;
348. A bumper gift of fruit and veg this week - someone deliberately didn't cancel their order over the holidays so we could have it;
349. An invitation to dinner from a friend - although between her child with chronic lung disease, my immune-suppressed Ashlea and winter coughs and colds going around I don't think we'll be able to actually make it happen until spring but it was a nice thought!
I will praise God’s name in song and glorify him with thanksgiving.