Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Thankfulness Apr 2

SERENITY NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Emma and I have been in Australian Heroes Assignment Hell all afternoon.  We need the serenity and we need it now!

Today I am thanking God for:

290.  Two thirds of the assignment now completed.  So far we have researched 4 Australian heroes, designed a $200 note, researched 2 cultural days, designed our own cultural day and made a poster to advertise it.  We still have to research 2 icons, write a new national anthem and a speech about what being Australian means to us;

291.  Cereal for dinner after a l o n g afternoon of homework;

292.  Friends who come and drag you away from the shops when you're in danger of spending too much money.



Hebrews 12:28 
Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us be thankful, and so worship God acceptably with reverence and awe. 

2 comments:

Big brother, Little sister. said...

I love how Emma's homework is a united effort! Makes me feel normal to be researching Victorian regions and making up a poem! I always say I'm good at grade 3 ;)

Alison said...

Ha ha Bron - I have just helped Emma re-write the national anthem :)