Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Thankfulness Apr 22

Today I am thanking God for:

Quite possibly the strangest birthday card ever...


360.  Some boring jobs taken care of (including the double pharmacy run);

361.  Drivers who warn of the cop car lying in wait up ahead.  Is it bad to be thankful for that?  He was parked in a sneaky spot - which is his right of course - chances are I would have got a ticket so I am thankful to have avoided that;

362.  Some party preparations begun.  I had my first birthday party nightmare the other night (in the dream it was pouring rain and I had forgotten to buy anything for the party).  Needless to say I have now at least bought the supplies.  Although I do have a little gripe - how am I meant to wrap the pass-the-parcel now that the Herald is no longer a broadsheet?

363.  Orthotics for my shoes - I'm feeling old;

364.  The birthday card that Carolin found for Ashlea.  How is this relevant to anyone else except our family?  Especially in the light of Ashlea's suck it up poo poo comment!



1 Chronicles 29:13 
Now, our God, we give you thanks, and praise your glorious name.

1 comment:

Alicia - OneMotherHen said...

That is a strange card, but weirdly funny.
Have to be thankful for no speeding ticket xx