|Quite possibly the strangest birthday card ever...|
360. Some boring jobs taken care of (including the double pharmacy run);
361. Drivers who warn of the cop car lying in wait up ahead. Is it bad to be thankful for that? He was parked in a sneaky spot - which is his right of course - chances are I would have got a ticket so I am thankful to have avoided that;
362. Some party preparations begun. I had my first birthday party nightmare the other night (in the dream it was pouring rain and I had forgotten to buy anything for the party). Needless to say I have now at least bought the supplies. Although I do have a little gripe - how am I meant to wrap the pass-the-parcel now that the Herald is no longer a broadsheet?
363. Orthotics for my shoes - I'm feeling old;
364. The birthday card that Carolin found for Ashlea. How is this relevant to anyone else except our family? Especially in the light of Ashlea's suck it up poo poo comment!
1 Chronicles 29:13
Now, our God, we give you thanks, and praise your glorious name.