Sunday, April 27, 2014

Thankfulness Apr 27

Today I am thankful for:

Which budgie for lunch Tom?  The yellow one looks tasty...


381.  Time to take Murray for a haircut.  Ashlea and I looked in the pet shop while he was getting his hair cut and they had golden retriever x poodles.  SO CUTE.  They would make a good therapy dog don't you think?

382.  The easiest g-tube change ever for Ashlea - we were both pleasantly surprised;

383.  A lazy Sunday afternoon after our big party day yesterday - including a TV marathon of I Didn't Know I was Pregnant.  My favourite episode so far is of the 46 year old woman who had had her tubes tied and turned up at emergency thinking she was dying.... Can you imagine the shock???

1 Chronicles 29:13 
Now, our God, we give you thanks, and praise your glorious name.

1 comment:

Felicity said...

Oh I'd LOVE that show! We are always amused when they come into work like that!!