Monday, April 28, 2014

Thankfulness Apr 28

Today I am thanking God for:


384.  The chance to see Murray get his 25 years of service certificate from the NSW Police.  It was a nice way to mark the end of his working life;

385.  The children being very well behaved during the ceremony.  I prepared them by explaining that it would be like school assembly and they needed to sit still and be quiet;

386.  Ashlea coping with having to stay in her wheelchair the entire time.  She wanted to get out and walk and I was considering it until she gave me an incredibly cheeky laugh when I told her not to grab any police offer's butts;

387.  Some lovely imaginative play from my little chef when we got home.







Isaiah 12:5  
 Sing to the Lord, for he has done glorious things; 
let this be known to all the world.



No comments: