Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Thankfulness Apr 29

Today I am thanking God for:

Watch this space...

388.  The final instalment of the home modifications begun;

389.  A good first day back at school for the girls - even though when I asked Ashlea how her day was she responded with "Good.  Only 43 days until the next holidays";  

390.  Neighbours who let your kids gatecrash their movie watching - anyone want to guess what has just been released on DVD and has them all mesmerised?


Press play Mum!!


Isaiah 12:5  
 Sing to the Lord, for he has done glorious things; 
let this be known to all the world.


3 comments:

Felicity said...

Yay Frozen!! I can't wait to watch it!
Are they steps at your front door??

ferfischer said...

I love Ashlea. I too wish we were closer, I would love, love, love to meet you and your family in person. I also have no idea the movie!

Alison said...

Jenny - the movie is Frozen - many of us over here have been counting the days until it's release!

Yes Fliss - steps to the front door and a fancy lifter to come next week.