Thursday, April 3, 2014

Thankfulness Apr 3

 Today I am thanking God for:


Chocolate ice cream for dessert is always a winner!



293.  Our last outdoor Thursday night dinner for awhile.  I LOVE daylight savings and will miss it over winter.  Next week it will probably be too dark to sit outside and eat so we made the most of it tonight;

294.  Those delightful moments when my kids play nicely together;

295.  Our giant car that comes in handy for transporting more than just wheelchairs....I can transport half the neighbourhood too.


All aboard!



Hebrews 12:28 
Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us be thankful, and so worship God acceptably with reverence and awe. 

1 comment:

Alicia - OneMotherHen said...

I had the same thought about DLS tonight, the girls went outside after tea to play on the slide. I sat on the back step sipping my wine thinking, they won't be doing this for a while now. Must remember to turn back the clocks :)