Sunday, April 6, 2014

Thankfulness Apr 6

Today I am thanking God for:

302.  Two free double passes to the movies (lets not mention that we didn't win the competition for the $20000 cash though...);

303.  The fact that I work from home which means that tonight I can eat an entire garlic pizza for dinner without having to worry about offending my colleagues tomorrow;

304.  An ice pack for my finger that I burnt on the hot pizza tray;

305.  Ashlea's cleverness.  I found her doing this today.  Look at that pencil grip!  I know it's not perfect but she is finally trying to hold the pencil correctly!




Hebrews 12:28 
Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us be thankful, and so worship God acceptably with reverence and awe. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A-ce work from Fay.