Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Thankfulness Apr 9

Too much fun at the $2 shop??


Some days I don't feel like being thankful.

Not because anything is wrong - just because sometimes I feel grumpy!

I would hate for people who read these thankful posts to think that I am:

a) shiny and happy all the time

or

b) faking being shiny and happy.

I'm neither.

I am however CHOOSING to be thankful for the good things I have even when I feel grumpy.  It helps prevent me disappearing over the edge of the cliff of bitterness :)

So today I am thanking God for:

312.  Homework completed for all 3 chidden for the term - we will enjoy our two weeks off;

313.  This thankfulness project because it is now such a habit to deliberately look for 3 things each day to be thankful for;

314.  A quiet day spent in my comfy trackies (and yes I did disgrace myself and do the school run in them as well as get groceries).

315.  A bit of time to watch my favourite TV show 'I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant'.... classy TV.

1 Thessalonians 5:18 
Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute hat from Fay

Alicia - OneMotherHen said...

Absolutely nothing wrong with tracky daks and classy tv xx