Sunday, May 11, 2014

Thankfulness May 11

Today I am thanking God for:

Do they even look like they're related to me???


432.  These three cuties for making me a Mum;

433.  My mother's day stall gifts - I have trained the girls to get me something useful so the big two both got me a mug and Ashlea got me a nail scissor kit thingy - although I suspect that may have been a hint from her aide that I need to cut her nails;

434.  My Mum;

435.  Wise words about parenting in church this morning and the reminder that life to the full is not just for the able bodied.  I of course already whole heartedly know this but it was great for everyone to be reminded of it as I suspect that most people don't see someone with a disability and automatically think of them as having life to the full.


Just so you don't think this is another of those cheesy 'isn't life beautiful on Mother's Day' posts - yes I love them and loved their gifts from the Mother's Day stall but they still squabbled all day and bribed an extra hour of Minecraft out of me to take this picture. Just keeping it real.



Psalm 136:26
Give thanks to the God of heaven.
His love endures forever.

1 comment:

The Trousdell Five said...

Four beautiful ladies, inside and out. Happy Mother's Day!