Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Thankfulness May 13

Today I am thanking God:

Bed time shenanigans...


439.  For the opportunity to be the helper instead of the helpee for once - even if only in a tiny way;

440.  That when Ashlea said to me 'there's a rubber ducky in the toilet' she was referring to a game on her iPad and that I didn't actually have to remove a rubber ducky from the toilet;

441.  An empty shoe box found for Audrey's school assignment.  Watch this space as we attempt to create a diorama of a Bandicoot's habitat.

Revelation 7:12
Praise and glory and wisdom and thanks and honor and power and strength be to our God for ever and ever.

2 comments:

Deb said...

"A diorama of a bandicoot's habitat". Oh boy. I struggle to remember to do the daily readers with the kids. I shall probably just faint dead away when faced with dioramas of anything's habitat.

Heather said...

Hi Alison! I'm Heather and I have a question about your blog that I was hoping you could answer! If you could email me at Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com that would be great!