Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Thankfulness May 14

Facebook tells me that tomorrow is Kangaroo Care Awareness Day.  It seems there is a day for just about everything now but in honour of the day here is a pic of Audrey having kangaroo care when she was 3 weeks old.  Kangaroo Care is so beneficial to sick and premature babies but it is an absolute lifeline for their parents.  Amongst the stress of life in the nursery there was nothing better than getting to sit quietly with a tiny baby on my chest.

Audrey with Daddy 11-5-06

Audrey and Mummy 11-5-14
Not sure how much longer I'll be able to do this!

Today I am thanking God for:

442.  That once teeny tiny baby and all the lovely cuddles she still gives me;

443.  A little doze in the sun;

442.  Wagon Wheels.



Revelation 7:12
Praise and glory and wisdom and thanks and honor and power and strength be to our God for ever and ever.

1 comment:

smithsholidayroad said...

Aldi make an awesome wagon wheel too now! Look how long she it's now!