Thursday, May 15, 2014

Thankfulness May 15

Yesterday I posted a photo of Audrey having kangaroo care in honour of Kangaroo Care awareness day.   It's only fair that today I post a pic of Ashlea.  I had to wait 28 long days for my first cuddle with her as she was too sick until then.


First hold - 28 days - there is a tiny baby in there somewhere

First kangaroo cuddle - 30 days

Little cutie

Too wriggly for cuddles now


Today I am thanking God for:

443.  This amazing little baby and how far she has come;

444.  A warm comfy bed to sleep in;

445.  The ability to SMS friends far and wide on topics such as kidneys, thermomixes, powerchairs, food and Minecraft (among other things).



Revelation 7:12
Praise and glory and wisdom and thanks and honor and power and strength be to our God for ever and ever.

1 comment:

Heda said...

Gosh. Amazing the difference between then and now. I had no idea had totally tiny she was.