Saturday, May 17, 2014

Thankfulness May 17

Today I am thanking God for:


Give us a kiss Tom


449.  Friendly pet shop owners who let Ashlea get up close and personal with the merchandise;

450.  The strength to walk away from the ridiculously cute Ragdoll kittens for sale in the pet shop;

451.  A special young man's 18th birthday party;

452.  My glasses surviving me running over them with Ashlea's wheelchair;

453.  Spare plastic baggies.  Word to the wise - if you leave a (used) nappy in a baggy behind the back tire of your car so you don't forget to take it home with you when you go - DON'T DRIVE OVER IT.  Enough said.



Revelation 7:12
Praise and glory and wisdom and thanks and honor and power and strength be to our God for ever and ever.

1 comment:

Felicity said...

I didn't even notice the birds!! Lol! I only saw Tom until I read your comment. Enough said indeed! End of conversation on THAT matter! Ha :-)