|Give us a kiss Tom|
449. Friendly pet shop owners who let Ashlea get up close and personal with the merchandise;
450. The strength to walk away from the ridiculously cute Ragdoll kittens for sale in the pet shop;
451. A special young man's 18th birthday party;
452. My glasses surviving me running over them with Ashlea's wheelchair;
453. Spare plastic baggies. Word to the wise - if you leave a (used) nappy in a baggy behind the back tire of your car so you don't forget to take it home with you when you go - DON'T DRIVE OVER IT. Enough said.
Praise and glory and wisdom and thanks and honor and power and strength be to our God for ever and ever.