Sunday, May 25, 2014

Thankfulness May 25


Cavoodles of cuteness

Take me home...

Please Mummy

You may be surprised to know that I weathered the storm of cuteness and pleading and managed to not give in to buying this little bundle of cuteness.  Although I am still tempted to go back....look at that face!  Could I stand the poop though?  And the fur?  And the chewing???  I don't know.  I do know that Audrey in particular would love love love a pet and I often feel that she misses out as the 'middle child'....and it would make her SO happy.... but the poop....but the cuteness....argh!


Today I am thanking God for:

477.  The wisdom not to make a spontaneous puppy purchase;

478.  Church;

479.  Kids bedtime!!!


Psalm 95:2 
Let us come before him with thanksgiving and extol him with music and song.

1 comment:

tesyaa said...

Please hold firm. My son would love a dog too but I tell him he can have one when he grows up. As much as it would be good for him, I cannot throw this extra addition into my already hectic life.

As my late MIL said when HER kids wanted a dog, "if you get a dog, name it Mommy because I'm leaving".